* CEO and Founder of Pikkal & Co - Asia’s largest podcast agency helping brands find their voice. Clients include McKinsey, Xero, AirAsia, Antler and Global Indian International Schools.
* Host of 750 podcast episodes including Asia Tech Podcast and The XL Podcast. Guests include Tony Fernandes (Founder of AirAsia) and Rod Drury (Founder of Xero).
* Founded mobileYouth in 2000, the world’s first youth focused telecoms company, growing the company to 35 staff, with 620 clients in 45 countries and appearing on CNN, CNBC, BBC TV, in the Financial Times, The Guardian and Wall Street Journal. Graham spoke at Mobile World Congress and at the UN. mobileYouth shaped the marketing strategy of clients such as UNICEF, MTV, The European Commission, Disney and Monster Energy Drinks.
* Graduate in Artificial Intelligence in 1995.
* Author of published books on Storytelling and Communication including “Brand Love: How to Build a Brand Worth Talking About” and “The Mobile Youth: Voices of the Mobile Generation”.
* Author of the upcoming book, to be released in April, “After the Virus: Business Communication in the New Normal”
* Speaks Japanese, Spanish and English and traveled the world full time with his family for 4 years from 2012 to 2016, living in New Zealand, the UK, the Canary Islands in Spain, Okinawa in the East China Sea, Japan and Singapore.
Moderator for Panel Discussion: Innovation through Covid-19 on 13 April 2020